Coconut Oil Woodpressed - Jar
Natural Food + Healthy Lifestyle + Will Power = Immunity Power
UyirMei’s Wood Pressed Coconut Oil has all the natural qualities you want and is the easiest and delicious way to give your body essential nutrients and lasting energy.
- FARMER OWNED BRAND: Produced, Manufactured and Sold directly by Indian farmer.
- COCONUTS FROM FOOD FOREST: Our Coconut trees are grown in a Forest-like environment. No nutrients or fertilizers are given to trees. This makes our coconuts naturally nutrient-rich, medicinal and delicious.
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED: Our Coconuts are Organic-Certified, naturally non-GMO
- WOOD PRESS EXTRACTION: The wood pressed oil extraction process ensures all the vital nutrients & natural goodness of coconuts are retained, and free of preservatives
- PLANT-BASED FOOD: Suitable for keto, paleo, gluten-free, vegan lifestyle and for day to day use
- Multipurpose Coconut Oil
- PERFECT FOR COOKING: With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for cooking, baking, frying and sautéing.
- DIETARY AND SUPPLEMENT USES: Mix into salads, smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take by the tablespoon.
- SKIN & HAIR CARE: The fatty acids found in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that effectively kill bacteria and fungi. Coconut oil can be applied to the skin and hair to improve skin and hair health.
- ACNE TREATMENT: Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and its components could help treat acne.
- NATURAL MOISTURIZER: Coconut oil can be an effective moisturizer and could aid in the treatment of dry skin and eczema.
- WOUND HEALING: Coconut oil may help accelerate wound healing
- STRENGTHEN’S IMMUNE SYSTEM
- NEXT BEST FAT SOURCE TO MOTHER’S MILK
- MCT GOOD FATTY ACIDS: Coconut Oil naturally contains a high proportion of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs) and more specifically rich in lauric acid that supports a healthy metabolism.
Why UyirMei’s Wood Pressed Coconut Oil?
- We do natural farming NOT organic farming NOR chemical farming.
- Our Coconut trees are grown in a forest-like environment with multi-layered monocot & dicot intercrops.
- They are self-developing, self-nourishing and self-feeding.
- All nutrients required for the growth and development of trees are provided by nature.
- These trees not only grow foods, also grow real nutrition, medicine, full of energy and resistance power in the form of natural coconuts.
- This makes our oil naturally nutrient-rich and delicious.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements and health care have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have oily or highly sensitive skin, make sure to start slowly to assess your tolerance, and consult with a dermatologist if you have any concerns.
STORAGE INFORMATION: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE WITH LID TIGHTLY SEALED. REFRIGERATION IS NOT REQUIRED. SOLID AT ROOM TEMPERATURE, MELTS AT 79’c.
www.uyirmei.comis a farmer run online store exclusively for natural farm products and supports Subash Palekar Natural Farm Movement.